Based in Cardiff, Loosemores Solicitors aim to make will writing a prompt, professional and stress-free process.
The only certain way to ensure that your spouse, partner or relative inherits what you intend is by making a will.
Despite the importance of having a will, many fail to correctly prepare one.
A badly drafted will can have unintended consequences that may lead to difficulties for your loved ones after you pass away, it is important that you use a reputable and qualified Loosemores practitioner to prepare a will that meets your needs.
Did you know?
– Without writing a will, loved ones including non-married partners have limited rights and are often left with nothing.
– In most circumstances a will that has been made prior to marriage or civil partnership is automatically revoked.
– You can use a will to appoint guardians to take care of your children.
– It is a common misconception that assets are automatically passed to a spouse or civil partner. This is not always the case.
– A will can be used to reduce the amount of inheritance tax that is payable.
Already have a will?
We recommend your will should be reviewed every three to five years or at any time when your circumstances change.
Your will should be reviewed and updated following these circumstances:
– Marriage or civil partnership.
– Divorce or separation.
– Birth/adoption of a child/grandchild.
– Property transaction.
– If any executor named in the will dies.
– A substantial change in the value of your estate
We understand that writing a will can be a daunting thought. Our specialist lawyers offer a one-to-one service, providing practical advice whilst guiding you through each step of the process. We also offer home visits when possible.
Please contact Mrs Maria Cosslett today for friendly advice on will writing.
Call 029 2080 3116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs Cosslett is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).