Whether you are remortgaging your house in order to raise extra cash or changing your lender for a better deal you will need to instruct a solicitor to carry out the legal work on your behalf.
We offer a fixed fee of £595 for all remortgages. You will be provided with regular updates by telephone and/or in writing as your case progresses.
Remortgaging can be a little confusing. But with our vast experience, we can help ensure your remortgage runs smoothly and efficiently.
We have extensive experience working with banks, building societies and other specialist mortgage lenders, so we know how they work. By using our services you’ll benefit from:
- Fixed fees with no hidden costs
- Experienced remortgage solicitors
- Regular updates
- Clear advice that’s practical and easy to understand
- A prompt and reliable service
- Above all, we aim to make your remortgage stress-free, without the legal jargon
- Your mortgage lender will stipulate that you find a solicitor.
- Your lender will make an offer to remortgage the same as it would for a standard mortgage. We will check title documents and obtain office copies from the Land Registry.
- Loosemores will carry out a number of searches on the property.
- The mortgage deed is drawn up and signed by you. We will then register the mortgage with the Land Registry.
We find on average that the remortgage process takes between 2-3 weeks. This varies per client and can be shorter or longer, depending on various factors but we aim to keep you updated throughout.
To find out how we could help with your remortgage, please get in touch with our experienced team. You can get an instant quote online with our Conveyancing Calculator.
Loosemores is accredited under the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme and offers a professional, friendly and personalised service.
Please get in touch via:
Phone: 029 2022 4433