Cardiff based, Loosemores Solicitors became an approved member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme in May 2012.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is the recognized quality mark for legal experts in buying and selling property, trusted by some of the UK’s biggest lenders.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is officially recognised by the Legal Ombudsman, the Association of British Insurers (ABI), UK Finance (formerly the CML) and the Building Societies Association (BSA). A number of lenders engaged in mortgage work relating to residential property work recognise that Conveyancing Quality Scheme members provide a service that can be trusted, granting member firms entry onto their residential mortgage lender panels.
Membership to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme means that our clients can be certain that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give our clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.
Loosemores, as well as other Conveyancing Quality Scheme members, undertake an assessment on an annual basis to ensure staff have the necessary skills and knowledge to hold the accreditation.
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest financial transactions most of us ever make and can be one of the most stressful events that can occur throughout your life. At Loosemores, we want to make it as easy for you as possible and will do all we can to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
By engaging Loosemores to act for you in your sale, purchase or other conveyancing transaction you can be sure that you will receive a friendly quality conveyancing service by an experienced lawyer who will do everything possible to assist in making your move a smooth one.
The features of our Property Service are:
- Fixed Fee agreed in advance for standard residential transactions
- Specialist property lawyers for all clients
- Direct phone and email access to your lawyer
- Regular reports—keeping you fully informed
- The same experienced lawyer handling your work throughout
- Free deeds storage
- Explain the steps in buying or selling a home
- Treat you fairly
- Be honest about what the cost will be
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquiries
- Tell you of problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service
Providing a high-quality service to our clients is central to everything we do.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 02920 224433 to find out more.