It goes without saying that losing a loved one is a very upsetting time, made worse by the confusion and difficulty that comes with dealing with the deceased’s property and other assets. Whether or not they have made a will, we can help to reduce the distress by dealing with the paperwork involved when someone has died.
Our specialists probate solicitors are able to provide support to you and your family by:
- Ascertaining the assets and liabilities
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate
- Settling the liabilities of the estate
- Preparing the necessary tax forms
- Distributing the estate
For further information and advice on probate please CLICK HERE
When someone dies this has a huge impact on the family and friends of the deceased. If there are disagreements about the Will and/or administration of the estate then this difficult time becomes worse and independent advice and support may be necessary to resolve the issues.
Our team of specialist solicitors can give advice where there are disputes between beneficiaries, executors or those who want to make a claim against an estate. Some of the issues we can deal with are:-
- undue influence claims
- a claim under the Inheritance (provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- differences over the interpretation of the Will of the deceased
- claims relating to lack of mental capacity
- disputes between beneficiaries, executors and/or trustees.