Cardiff based, Loosemores Solicitors became an approved member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme in May 2012.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is the recognized quality mark for legal experts in buying and selling property, trusted by some of the UK’s biggest lenders.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is officially recognized by the Legal Ombudsman, Association of British Insurers (ABI), Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) and the Building Societies Association (BSA).
Membership to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme means that our clients can be certain that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give our clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest financial transactions most of us ever make and can be one of the most stressful events that can occur throughout your life. At Loosemores, we want to make it as easy for you as possible and will do all we can to make sure that everything goes smoothly. By engaging Loosemores to act for you in your sale, purchase or other conveyancing transaction you can be sure that you will receive a friendly quality conveyancing service by an experienced lawyer who will do everything possible to assist in making your move a smooth one.
It’s simple. We want your business and we value your custom.
The features of our Property Service are:-
- Fixed Fee agreed in advance—no unexpected add-ons
- Specialist property lawyers for all clients
- Direct phone and email access to your lawyer
- Regular reports—keeping you fully informed
- The same experienced lawyer handling your work throughout
- Free deeds storage
- Explain the steps in buying or selling a home
- Treat you fairly
- Be honest about what the cost will be
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquiries
- Tell you of problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service
Service to our clients is central to everything we do..!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02920 224433 to find out more.